The 2014 OTM Conference will be held August 10-13 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The conference is designed to bring together users and potential users of the OTM software to share knowledge, ideas and experiences.
With anticipated attendance of more than 400 people, this conference is the perfect place to find answers to your questions, meet with Oracle representatives and collaborate on ideas for future upgrades.
Mark your calendars and make plans to attend this all important, informative and educational conference.
2014 OTM Conference
August 10-13, 2014
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA. 19107
Who we are ...
The OTM SIG is a special interest group of OAUG focused on Oracle’s Transportation Management software. This user group was formed to share knowledge and experience with one another on both technical and business issues and address critical logistics and information requirements across global supply chains.
The OTM SIG has developed a unique forum to incorporate the strength of the TMS tool and the knowledge base of our diverse business groups. Together we will share configuration ideas and promote an opportunity for independent success and growth.
Our Goal is to Help Each User:
- Enhance their skills by sharing technical and functional ideas - created for users by users
- Increase the technical advantage of their business or organization
- Boost their individual marketability
- Gain access to a growing network of peers for collaboration and information exchange
- Collectively voice opinions to Oracle about their products, services and policies